Ingrid Chen > DTT Attorneys-At-Law > Taipei, Taiwan > Lawyer Profile
DTT Attorneys-At-Law Offices
21F, Taipei Nan Shan Plaza
No. 100, Songren Rd.
Xinyi Dist., Taipei
- Go to...
Commercial and M&A
Ingrid joined Deloitte Legal in 2015, newly promoted as a partner, specializing in corporate investments, M&A, capital market, banking, securities and insurance law and compliance, and general corporate matters.
She has assisted reputable domestic and foreign companies in accomplishing onshore and offshore investments and cross-border M&A transactions, advised clients on the PRC outbound and inbound investment regulations and assisted cross-border companies to obtain Taiwan related approvals.
She also actively participates in the capital market area, representing multiple foreign issuers to raise funds, list their shares on TWSE/TPEx and issue TDRs in Taiwan as well as IPO on HKEX and the PRC.
Her recent milestone cases include:
- Acquisition of Speedy Industrial Supplies Pte Ltd by BizLink Holding Inc.
- Acquisition of VAUTID GmbH by UP Scientech Materials Corp.
- Sale of Tonic Fitness Technology, Inc. to Peloton via Share Swap
- Application for internet-only bank license by Rakuten International Commercial Bank, Ltd.
- Reorganization and Pre-IPO Investment of IntelliCentrics Global Holdings Ltd.
- Investment in a Malaysian Company by Global Tek Fabrication Co., Ltd.
- Acquisition of Link-Aim Life Insurance Broker Co., Ltd. by Taiming Assurance Broker Co., Ltd. via Share Swap
- Delisting and Reorganization of Health Ever Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Privatization of VTC Electronics Corp. via Share Swap
- Acquisition of Zurich Insurance (Taiwan) Ltd. by Ho Tai Motor Co., Ltd.
- Reverse Takeover of Ellipsiz Communications Ltd., a TSX Venture Exchange company
- Member, Taipei Bar Association
- LL.M. in Corporate Law, New York University School of Law with an Advanced Professional Certificate in Law and Business, New York, U.S.A (2006)
- LL.M. in Civil Law and Business Law, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan (2004)
- LL.B., National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan (2001)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
DTT Attorneys-At-Law handles a number of cross-border transactions for a diverse array of regional corporations. Robin Lin focuses on administrative litigation and tax controversy issues, while Ingrid Chen concentrates on M&A and capital markets transactions. Sungmei Hsiung is recommended for her broad IP capabilities, most notably in patent, trade mark, copyright and trade secrets.