Ms Annick Visschers > Deloitte Legal > Zaventem, Belgium > Lawyer Profile
Deloitte Legal Offices
GATEWAY BUILDING, LUCHTAVEN NATIONAAL 1J
- Go to...
Ms Annick Visschers
Annick is head of the Tax Dispute Resolution team of lawyers at Deloitte Legal.
She specialises in Belgian and international tax law and focuses on tax risk management, criminal law in tax matters, tax litigation and tax recovery. She also acts as a lawyer in tax proceedings before the Court of Cassation and the Court of Justice.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Deloitte leverages its strength in tax controversy work, representing clients in a number of high-value tax fraud proceedings, including criminal cases, as well as tax audits, negotiations with regulatory authorities, and litigating before domestic and European courts. The practice combines litigation and risk management expertise alongside strong tax knowledge, and is led by Jürgen Egger, Annick Visschers and Johan Speecke.
A number of high-profile companies, financial institutions, and public bodies turn to the sizeable team at Deloitte Legal for representation in commercial disputes, tax litigation and conflict handling matters. The multi-office practice is also noted for its arbitration offering, where CEPANI members Jürgen Egger and Alain-Laurent Verbeke are key contacts. Annick Visschers is recommended for her broad tax acumen.
- Leading individuals - Belgium > Tax
- Fraud and white-collar crime - Belgium
- Dispute resolution - Belgium
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking, finance and capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Transport
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: IT and telecoms