Dr Matthias Mielke > Deloitte Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH > Hamburg, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Deloitte Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH Offices
- Go to...
Dr Matthias Mielke
Matthias has more than 25 years of practical experience and advises domestic and foreign clients on all capital and corporate law matters and on private equity issues. In addition, he is an experienced attorney for succession and property law matters. The JUVE Handbook 2015/16 speaks of Matthias as a “frequently recommended” attorney in corporate law. Matthias is head of the Hamburg office of Deloitte Legal.
After previously working for other well-known law firms in Hamburg he joined Deloitte Legal in 1998 and became partner and member of the Service Line Corporate/M&A in 1999.
Matthias speaks German and English.
Matthias is a Member of the Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V., the American Chamber of Commerce, the Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. and of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Agrarrecht.
Matthias studied law at the universities of Göttingen, Munich and Innsbruck (Austria). He was admitted to the bar in 1990.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Banking and finance > Financial services: regulatory
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)