Mr Andreas Karpenstein > Deloitte Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH > Dusseldorf, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Deloitte Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH Offices
- Go to...
Mr Andreas Karpenstein
Andreas Karpenstein has more than 20 years of experience in all fields of corporate and commercial law, with particular emphasis on mergers & acquisitions, reorganization measures, stock corporation law, public takeovers, delistings, and IPOs. He has been directly involved in the orchestration of all phases of these transactions, including initial planning, structuring, due diligence, negotiation, implementation and advice.
After Andreas Karpenstein worked as a guest lecturer for trade and business law, he joined Andersen Legal in 1994 where he was made Partner in 2001. Since September 2002 he has been Managing Director and Partner at Deloitte Legal.
Andreas Karpenstein speaks German and English.
Andreas Karpenstein studied law at the universities of Würzburg and Göttingen.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Banking and finance > Financial services: regulatory
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)