Dr Astrid Pütz > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Astrid Pütz
Corporate / M&A, Notaries, Real Estate
Dr. Astrid Pütz advises in all corporate matters. She represents national and international companies as well as shareholders in complex transactions. In addition, Dr. Astrid Pütz advises international clients at their IPO in corporate issues. A further main focus is the ongoing advice in corporate law, in particular in stock corporation law as well as in limited liability companies law. Also, Dr. Astrid Pütz accompanies national and international corporate groups in planning and implementation of internal restructuring processes and prepares the necessary documentation. Furthermore Dr. Astrid Pütz focuses on real estate law.
She advises clients in all issues of real estate transactions, from the drafting of the purchase agreement to the due diligence of a complex portfolio. In addition Dr. Astrid Pütz represents owners and persons holding heritable building rights at the drafting and the amendment of inheritable building right agreements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits