Dr Mathias Pajunk > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Mathias Pajunk
IT & Digital Business, Life Sciences & Health, Medical Cannabis, Public Law and Regulatory, Public Procurement, Subsidies and State Aid
Dr. Mathias Pajunk advises on all issues of public commercial law. The main focus of his work lies on advising public authorities on the award of public contracts and service concessions. This includes the monitoring of awards at all stages, including the drafting of contracts. At the same time, Dr. Mathias Pajunk represents both public authorities and bidders in the context of review proceedings. His other fields of activity include dealing with complex issues in the areas of state aid and antitrust law.
Dr. Mathias Pajunk is member of the DVNW (Deutsches Vergabenetzwerk).
Studies: Rostock, Guilford
Lawyer since: 2011
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits