Mr Nikolaus Bertermann > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Mr Nikolaus Bertermann
IT & Digital Business, Data Protection, IT contracts, Real Estate
Nikolaus Bertermann has been a lawyer for a Europe-wide leading internet service provider for ten years and can therefore rely on in-depth technical expertise, a sound knowledge of the IT industry, and many years of experience as a company lawyer.
He provides comprehensive advice on all forms of classic and agile software creation and IT project contracts, the use and adaptation of open source software, and cloud computing within and outside the EU.
Mr. Bertermann conducts data protection audits, advises companies on the legally compliant design of data processing procedures within and outside corporate structures, and accompanies clients in projects to implement the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. He commented on the central provisions of the GDPR for publishing house C.H.Beck.
- Nikolaus Bertermann is member of BvD – Berufsverband der Datenschutzbeauftragten Deutschlands e.V. and Arbeitsgemeinschaft IT-Recht im DAV (davit).
Studies: Berlin, Kiel
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits