Dr Klaus Jankowski > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Klaus Jankowski
Public Law and Regulatory, Public Construction and Planning Law, City. Development. Law, Environment, Infrastructure, Disposal, Projects. Development. Law, Public Safety. Public Order. Law, Public Procurement Subsidies and State Aid, Real Estate, Real Estate Transactions, Public Construction and Planning Law
Klaus Jankowski advises on complex investment projects and company settlements, with a focus on public building and planning law.
For several years, he has also been advising the public sector on legislative projects and sensitive infrastructure projects.
He plays a leading role in the international network of lawyers First Law International and has excellent contacts to law firms worldwide.
Klaus Jankowski has been a member of the board of the international law firm network First Law International since 2010 and chairman since 2017.
- Studies and doctorate at the University of Hamburg
- Legal clerkship in Hamburg
- First professional years in one of the leading German commercial law firms and in a major international law firm
- Since 2004 first at Schwarz Kelwing Wicke Westpfahl and since 2009 at SKW Schwarz
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits