Ms Maria Rothämel, B.A. > SKW Schwarz > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Ms Maria Rothämel, B.A.
Real Estate, Public Construction and Planning Law, Real Estate Transactions, Public Law and Regulatory, City. Development. Law, Environment, Infrastructure, Disposal, Projects. Development. Law, Public Construction and Planning Law, Public Safety. Public Order. Law, Public Procurement, Subsidies and State Aid
Dualer Bachelor in Politikwissenschaft und Öffentlichem Recht
Maria Rothämel advises international and German clients in all areas of public law, with a focus on public construction and planning law. Furthermore, she accompanies real estate transactions.
Additionally, Maria Rothämel is active in the practice group Public Procurement Law.
- Voluntary social year after high school graduation in nursing
- Studies of political science and public law at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University Greifswald
- Study of law at the Humboldt University of Berlin
- Student assistant at the Humboldt-Institute for Internet and Society
- Part-time work as research assistant in an international law firm
- Legal clerkship at the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court
- Several months’ stay in Atlanta (Georgia, USA), working for a full-service law firm
- Since 2020 lawyer with SKW Schwarz
- Admitted to the Berlin Bar Association
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits