Dr Martin Böttger > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Martin Böttger
Corporate / M&A, Corporate law, Private Equity, SME financing. Digitalization. Turnaround. M&A., Venture Capital, IT & Digital Business, Life Sciences & Health, Corporate Law & Corporate Finance, Private Clients
Martin Böttger mainly advises on M&A, private equity, and venture capital mid-cap transactions, in capital markets law alongside with general corporate and commercial law matters. Martin has particular deal expertise in the sectors of IT/software, life sciences, high-tech, real estate as well as sports and brand companies.
His clients include institutional and private investors, international corporations, SMEs and start-ups. Martin has advised on the structuring and implementation of several private equity financed buy-and-build platforms.
In addition, Martin represents family offices, private clients, foundations, athletes, clubs and associations in the areas of financing, legal structuring, asset management and sports law.
Lawyer since: 2002
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits