Ms Johanna Weiß > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Ms Johanna Weiß
Intellectual Property, Competition and advertising, Trademarks, Designs & Domains, Copyright Law, Privacy Protection & Art Law, Media & Entertainment, Press & Publishing
Johanna Weiß advises comprehensively in copyright law and media law, focusing on press and book publishers as well as film production companies. To avoid disputes, she checks books, articles, and films for legal compliance prior to publication. In addition, she advises on the drafting of contracts and assists media companies in disputes in and out of court, in particular relating to personal rights and rights of expression. She also benefits from her own experience as a freelance journalist for a national press publisher.
Due to her previous work at the Federal Association of German Newspaper Publishers, Johanna Weiß is highly familiar with legal policy issues and legislative procedures in media law. She has expertise in the legal evaluation of new business models of media companies, in digital business, platform regulation, and in broadcasting law and competition law.
Studies: Berlin, Munich
Lawyer since: 2012
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits