Dr Ulrich Reber > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Ulrich Reber
Corporate / M&A, SME financing. Digitalization. Turnaround. M&A., Insolvency and Restructuring, Competition and advertising, Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation, Media & Entertainment, Music, Games
Ulrich Reber is a certified expert in international business law. Mr. Reber advises and represents German and foreign companies in civil and commercial matters with an emphasis on corporate litigation. He commands particular expertise in cross-border debt enforcement cases in and out of court. His clients include leading European and non-European companies requiring legal assistance in Germany, to whom he provides corporate legal advice with a special focus on insolvency law. Numerous clients come from the media, entertainment and IT sectors.
Dr. Ulrich Reber is a committee member of Dispute Resolution IR Global as well as a member of CONTRAPIRACY e.V. and PLG International Lawyers.
- Studied in Passau and Cardiff
- Legal clerkship in Passau, Lissabon and Brüssel
- PhD at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition in Munich
- Research Associate at the University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Since 2001 with SKW Schwarz
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits