Dr Andreas Peschel-Mehner > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Andreas Peschel-Mehner
Intellectual Property, Competition and advertising, Copyright Law, Privacy Protection & Art Law, Data Economy, IT & Digital Business, Data Protection, Internet and e-Business, Online platforms, Media & Entertainment, Film & TV, Games
Dr. Andreas Peschel-Mehner has provided legal counsel to all forms of digital business since the inception of the world wide web. His advisory spans start-ups, multi-channel offerings and international internet companies and focuses on all applicable legal fields with a particular emphasis on data protection and usage, terms and conditions, consumer protection, compliance, advertising, gaming and competition law, among numerous others. Dr. Andreas Peschel-Mehner also commands broad expertise in media and entertainment law, in particular issues touching on the film and television industry and those related to media production finance and the global exploitation thereof, with digital media advisory on changes to utilization models, revenue streams and video on demand platforms composing a significant part of his counsel.
An excerpt of the projects Dr. Andreas Peschel-Mehner has accompanied can be found on the Internet Movie Database IMDb. His advisory expertise is augmented by decades of involvement with and counsel of national and international computer game publishers and studios.
- 1987-1992 Studied law at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
- 1992-1995 Research assistant at the Max-Planck-Institute for Intellectual Property Law, Munich
- Since 1996 with SKW Schwarz
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits