Dr Matthias Nordmann, M.A. > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Matthias Nordmann, M.A.
Corporate / M&A Corporate law, Private Equity, SME financing. Digitalization. Turnaround. M&A., Venture Capital, IT & Digital Business, Data Protection, IT transactions, Life Sciences & Health, Real Estate
Dr. Matthias Nordmann advises international groups, mid cap companies, investors and entrepreneurs on company, commercial and corporate law in particular on structuring and mergers & acquisitions. He has a special focus on transactions in IP/IT driven industries as well as real estate.
Dr. Matthias Nordmann is member of the International Bar Association (IBA) and the International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw).
Studies: Göttingen, Lausanne, Geneva, Berlin, London
Lawyer since: 1999
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits