Dr Ulrich Muth > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Ulrich Muth
Banking & Finance, Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation, Trade, Distribution and Logistics, Commercial and Distribution
Dr. Ulrich Muth advises companies, in particular banks and financial service providers.
In particular, he specializes in consulting for creditors of loan claims secured by real estate, in the monitoring of credit and reorganization negotiations, in the prevention of damage claims on account of alleged breaches of the duty of disclosure and consultation as well as in the enforcement of creditor interests in the event of the insolvency of the debtor. Based on many years of experience of proceedings in the fields of banking, commercial and company law, as well as in disputes involving competition law, Dr. Muth works together with the clients to develop economic solutions for avoiding legal disputes as well as efficient trial strategies.
Dr. Ulrich Muth is member of the DAV – Deutscher Anwalt Verein: Working Group Banking and Capital Market Law.
Lawyer since: 1993
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits