Ms Eva Bonacker > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Ms Eva Bonacker
Antitrust and Merger Control, Corporate / M&A Corporate law, Private Equity, SME financing. Digitalization. Turnaround. M&A., Venture Capital
Eva Bonacker advises German and international clients on diverse matters of competition, M&A, corporate and general commercial law, with a special focus on European and German antitrust and competition law.
Eva Bonacker has advised clients from various industries including media, IT and software, e-commerce, publishing, information and business intelligence, energy, climate technology, and consumer goods.
Eva Bonacker is member of DeutscherAnwaltVerein, Working Group, International Legal Relations, Münchner Kartellrechtsforum e.V. and Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht.
- Studied law in Passau
- Legal clerkship in Munich, Landshut and Los Angeles
- 2003 – 2005 lawyer with an international law firm in Munich and London
- Since 2006 with SKW Schwarz
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits