Ms Marion Anzinger > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Ms Marion Anzinger
Corporate / M&A Corporate law, SME financing. Digitalization. Turnaround. M&A., Life Sciences & Health, Corporate Law & Corporate Finance, Real Estate. Trade, Distribution and Logistics, Commercial and Distribution
Marion Anzinger advises German and international clients in all domains of commercial and corporate law. She is especially familiar with transactions, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization measures and joint ventures. Private equity and venture capital investments are further areas of her expertise.
She is a native speaker of German and Italian. She is the key point of contact for our Italian clients and advises Italian companies and investors on their transactions and business in Germany.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- German-Italian Association of Lawyers (DIJV)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce for Germany (ITKAM)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits