Dr Christoph Haesner, M.C.L. (Illinois) > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Christoph Haesner, M.C.L. (Illinois)
Competition and advertising, Corporate / M&A, Press & Publishing, Film & TV
Christoph Haesner’s work comprises the entire range of media law, copyright law, and entertainment law. He advises clients in the fields of film and TV, and in sales and licensing on legal issues at all stages of development, production, distribution, and evaluation of audiovisual productions, both nationally and internationally.
His work focuses on all matters pertaining to movie financing, not only for purely national projects, but also for those with major international connections.
He also advises on transactions (M&A) in the media sector. Christoph Haesner regularly supports companies throughout the transaction phase and advises on all matters arising from M&A transactions, under corporate law, contract law, copyright law, and media law.
Studies: Freiburg i. Br., Lausanne, Champaign
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits