Ms Alexandra Streichfuss > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Ms Alexandra Streichfuss
Copyright Law, Privacy Protection & Art Law, Media & Entertainment, Film & TV, Music, Public Media
Alexandra Streichfuss advises on all aspects of media, copyright, and entertainment law.
It is not least due to her private passion for movies and TV that her practice focuses on advising national and international film and TV productions – ranging from financing and rights clearance to production and exploitation.
Her work experience included many years as Head of Business and Legal and in program acquisition for a leading global distribution company (of movie and TV content). The position allowed her to gain detailed industry and market knowledge in the international distribution and licensing business, in particular the interaction between producers, distribution, sales, broadcasters, and platforms, and various international financing constellations. This enables her to identify client needs beyond the purely legal aspects, to draft contracts taking account of the various economic and entrepreneurial interests, and to find practical solutions.
Based on her prior work for GEMA in broadcasting licensing and online licensing, her in-depth expertise also extends to issues relating to music law, particularly the online exploitation of audiovisual works.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits