Dr Elisabeth von Finckenstein > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Dr Elisabeth von Finckenstein
IT & Digital Business, Data Protection
Dr. Elisabeth von Finckenstein advises German and foreign clients on all issues relating to IT law and data protection law. Her practice particularly focuses on supporting international corporate groups in implementing requirements under data protection law. In IT law, Dr. Elisabeth von Finckenstein advises clients also on drafting contracts and on dispute resolution in IT projects.
With a focus on data protection, Dr. Elisabeth von Finckenstein has been a member of SKW Schwarz’s IT & Digital Business department since September 2019. After completing studies at the Universities of Tübingen and Münster, she worked as a research assistant at the Institute for Information, Telecommunications, and Media Law (ITM) in Münster while completing her doctoral thesis. She passed the second state examination in Munich.
Studies: Tübingen, Münster
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits