Ms Nicole Wolf-Thomann > SKW Schwarz > Munich, Germany > Lawyer Profile
SKW Schwarz Offices
- Go to...
Ms Nicole Wolf-Thomann
Private Clients, Tax Law
Nicole Thomann advises companies and individuals on tax matters, as well as on tax and procedural law.
Her work includes tax advice on acquisitions, restructuring, and financing, as well as succession planning and estate planning for entrepreneurs and individuals. In addition, she represents clients in opposition and financial court proceedings.
Nicole Thomann also advises in tax criminal proceedings and defends clients in economic offenses, in particular in connection with self-reports on tax evasion.
- Studied in München and San Diego (3 Months)
- 09/2013-07/2016 Lawyer with a German commercial law firm in tax law
- Since 2016 with SKW Schwarz
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Information technology > Information technology and digitalisation
- Information technology > IT transactions and outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Unfair competition
- Media > Press and publishing
- Intellectual property > Trade marks
- Trade and distribution > Foreign trade law
- Trade and distribution > Trade, distribution and logistics
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Public sector > Public procurement
- Private clients and non-profits