Mr Benjamin Marthoz > Stibbe > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
6, RUE JEAN MONNET
- Go to...
Mr Benjamin Marthoz
Environment and Planning, Projects, Public Law, Real Estate and Construction
Benjamin Marthoz specialises in administrative law, public law and real estate. He assists clients with their regulatory questions and represents them in litigations related to his areas of expertise.
Benjamin is in charge of the Administrative and Public Law practice at Stibbe Luxembourg. He specialises in regulations and litigation with regard to public procurement, administrative law (notably telecoms), planning and environment, competition law, public contracts, tax law, and public service employment.
French, English, Luxembourgish, German
- Member of the board of directors of the ALEDC, the Luxembourg association for the study of competition law
- Member of the Luxembourg association for environmental law
- Master’s degree in Law from the Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium (2004)
- Complementary courses in Luxembourg law (CCDL) at the University of Luxembourg (2004–2005)
- Avocat à la Cour in a reputable Luxembourg law firm (2005–2012)
- Researcher in the Electronic Commerce department at the CRIDS (the Research Center in Information, Law and Society) of the University of Namur (2005–2008)
- Avocat à la Cour and Senior Associate in the Litigation/Administrative/Employment/IP-IT department of a leading multidisciplinary business law firm in Luxembourg (2012–2017)
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in 2005 (List I) and as Avocat à la Cour (List I) in 2007
- With the Luxembourg office of Stibbe since 2018