Mr Jean-Marc Delcour > Stibbe > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
6, RUE JEAN MONNET
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Marc Delcour
Jean-Marc Delcour specialises in banking and finance law and capital markets. He combines pragmatism, knowledge and expertise allowing him to create effective solutions in every case he handles.
Jean-Marc advises clients on debt and equity capital markets transactions including high-yield bonds issuances and IPOs. He has significant expertise in a range of areas in corporate and finance law including lending transactions and financial sector regulatory matters.
French, Dutch, English, Italian
- Member of the Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL)
- Member of the Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA)
- Master’s degree in Law from the University of Liège (1997)
- Legal counsel at a Belgian brewing company (1998–2000)
- Active at various leading Belgian, Luxembourgish and international law firms prior to joining Stibbe (2000–2013)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Duke University, North Carolina, United States (2003)
- Admitted to the Luxembourg bar in 2008
- With the Luxembourg office of Stibbe since 2013
The ‘efficient and proactive‘ two-partner team at Stibbe provides a ‘cost-effective and pragmatic service‘ on financings, directly on behalf of private equity firms/asset managers, as well as in the context of working alongside many large US and UK law firms to provide the local law advice on capital markets and securitisation matters. ‘Very pragmatic‘ counsel Jean-Marc Delcour is the main contact for finance work, including as it relates to high-yield bond issuances and IPOs.