Ms Judica Krikke > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Ms Judica Krikke
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Judica acts as strategic advisor and negotiator in ICT procurement, outsourcing and cloudsourcing, software licensing, data protection and tech & data transactions. She is often involved in ICT related disputes and the resolution thereof. Judica is arbitrator for the Dutch ICT arbitration institute (SGOA) and teaches in the postgraduate information law programme of Grotius Academy.
The team at Stibbe is focused on M&A and IP matters within the media and entertainment industries. Jan Reinier van Angeren is a key contact for transactional work. Other core team members are Judica Krikke and senior associate Jasper Klopper, both of whom handle a wide spectrum of IP work, including representing clients in infringement proceedings and cases regarding unlawful publications and reputational damage.
Stibbe is praised for its depth of understanding of the IT market and its ‘pragmatic and hands-on‘ approach. Judica Krikke heads up the TMT practice and co-heads the newly created digital economy group with Jaap van Slooten and the fintech group with Rogier Raas. Senior associate Roderik Vrolijk is also highlighted for his experience in the finance regulatory sphere. Key areas of expertise for the practice include ICT sourcing and procurement transactions, disputes and restructurings; the group also advises on new technologies and the regulations around data storage and use.
‘A strong team with broad knowledge‘, the Stibbe group advises on a broad range of data privacy matters as part of its ICT practice. Judica Krikke is the highly recommended team head who advises corporates, the Dutch state and new technology clients on areas such as data protection governance structures and negotiations with the Data Protection Authority. Senior associate Marc Spuijbroek is an IT specialist who also handles data protection issues, especially in relation to cloud sourcing and outsourcing.
The Stibbe practice provides a wide range of expertise to health sector clients including hospitals, academic hospitals and the care home industry. In the life sciences sector, the group has extensive expertise including ICT, data protection, regulatory and IP skills together with pricing, reimbursement and clinical trial knowledge. Judica Krikke heads up the practice, and newly promoted partner Floris ten Have brings competition experience to the team.
- Industry focus: Information technology - Netherlands
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Data privacy and data protection
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Industry focus: Information technology
- Data privacy and data protection - Netherlands
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences - Netherlands
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment