Ms Judica Krikke > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Ms Judica Krikke
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Judica acts as strategic advisor and negotiator in ICT procurement, outsourcing and cloudsourcing, software licensing, data protection and tech & data transactions. She is often involved in ICT related disputes and the resolution thereof. Judica is arbitrator for the Dutch ICT arbitration institute (SGOA) and teaches in the postgraduate information law programme of Grotius Academy.
Stibbe has expertise in media and entertainment-related IP and corporate M&A work. The team also handles regulatory matters, commercial contracting, negotiations and disputes. Judica Krikke is a key practitioner.
Stibbe has noted expertise in healthcare and life sciences-related IT issues, including data protection and regulatory matters. The group acts for clients including hospitals, care homes, nurseries and medical devices. Judica Krikke is a key practitioner.
The TMT and digital economy group at Stibbe is at the forefront for advice on ground-breaking new technologies, including platform services, apps and self-driving cars. The team includes regulatory and procurement specialists and is adept at handling corporate and IT outsourcing matters. Practice head Judica Krikke recently setup the firm’s digital economy group which addresses new technologies, including AI and robotics. Rogier Raas is noted for financial regulatory matters. Senior associate Roderik Vrolijk focuses on fintech and counts large corporations, Dutch financial institutions and fintech companies among his clients.
With ‘a good grasp of technology and an ability to understand how technology interacts with data privacy regulations‘, Stibbe‘s cross-departmental digital economy group is led by Judica Krikke, with support from employment expert Astrid Helstone and senior associate Marc Spuijbroek. Christien Saris is also recommended for data protection administrative enforcement work. The practice handles the full range of data mandates with particular expertise in the data aspects of cloud contracting, compliance issues and transactional work. Notable clients on the group’s roster include the Dutch State, the Dutch Police and ING.
- Industry focus: Information technology - Netherlands
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Industry focus: Information technology
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Data privacy and data protection
- Data privacy and data protection - Netherlands
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences - Netherlands
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy: regulatory
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment