Ms Judica Krikke > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Ms Judica Krikke
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Judica acts as strategic advisor and negotiator in ICT procurement, outsourcing and cloudsourcing, software licensing, data protection and tech & data transactions. She is often involved in ICT related disputes and the resolution thereof. Judica is arbitrator for the Dutch ICT arbitration institute (SGOA) and teaches in the postgraduate information law programme of Grotius Academy.
Netherlands > Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
Stibbe has ‘a strong team committed to getting things done and the diversity of knowledge in the team was a strong trigger to select them’. Judica Krikke, who heads the healthcare and life sciences group, covers IP, ICT, and data protection and is assisted by senior associate Dennis Mollema, who has a focus on the corporate and finance side of transactions. In recent work, the team advised a consortium of the University Medical Centers on a major ICT tender process pertaining to server and storage infrastructure. It also continues to act for Mylan on all its EU antitrust issues.
Netherlands > Industry focus: Information technology(Leading individuals)
Judica Krikke, who leads the practice at Stibbe, has extensive expertise across ICT sourcing and procurement projects, software licences, related disputes, and is an arbitrator for the Dutch ICT Arbitration Institute. The department continues to advise the state, most recently on an assessment of Microsoft cloud services and the negotiation of contractual terms. Rogier Raas has a focus on the financial sector and is part of the team that advises Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance on various procurement and other matters.
Netherlands > Industry focus: Media and entertainment
Stibbe‘s telecoms, media, and entertainment group assists clients on corporate and M&A matters and disputes; it acted for Liberty Global and its Dutch subsidiary Ziggo in a court battle with Fox over the client’s right to distribute the Fox Sports channels, including coverage of live football matches in the Dutch market. Judica Krikke and Jan Reinier van Angeren co-head the group and advised Payvision on the sale of a majority stake of 75% to ING. There have been a number of new hires including associate Jasper Klopper from Allen & Overy LLP.
- Industry focus: Information technology - Netherlands
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences - Netherlands
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration