Mr Allard Metzelaar > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Allard Metzelaar
Corporate and M&A, Private Equity, Restructuring and Insolvency.
Allard specialises in mergers and acquisitions including public takeovers, joint ventures and related corporate transactions. He also counsels corporate clients and financial institutions on corporate governance and regulatory issues and regularly acts as independent counsel to supervisory boards. Allard’s practice also includes contentious aspects of M&A and related transactions.
Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&a(Leading individuals)
Stibbe counts a number of international banks, AkzoNobel, Bain Capital, and Heineken within its client roster. Allard Metzelaar, Heleen Kersten, and M&A partner Björn van der Klip, who also heads the firm’s private equity practice, are the senior practitioners. In highlight work, the team represented Q-Park on its acquisition by KKR, a matter with an enterprise value of €2.95bn.
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Commercial, corporate and M&a - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration