Mr Derk Lemstra > Stibbe > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1077 WM AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Derk Lemstra
Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Restructuring and Insolvency.
Derk specialises in capital markets and corporate governance. He advises on all aspects of offering of securities and counsels corporate clients and financial institutions on corporate governance and regulatory issues.
Law degrees from Leiden University and Columbia University. Joined Stibbe in 1992; partner since 1999; resident partner New York office 1999-2003; London office 2005-2009. Currently Managing Partner.
Netherlands > Capital markets: equity(Leading individuals)
Stibbe’s practice is led by managing partner Derk Lemstra. Pieter Schütte advised the joint bookrunners Citigroup, Evercore ISI and RBC Capital Markets and the co-managers on the $104m equity offering of ProQR Therapeutics, and acted for the joint global coordinators Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan and the other joint bookrunners (ABN Amro, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citigroup) on the IPO of Adyen on Euronext Amsterdam.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration