Mr Pascal Hubli > Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd Offices
P.O. Box 2201
- Go to...
Mr Pascal Hubli
Zurich / Mergers & Acquisitions Capital Markets / Corporate and Commercial / Private Equity and Venture Capital
Pascal Hubli is a partner in Schellenberg Wittmer’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group in Zurich. His practice focuses on M&A and capital markets transactions, public takeover law, corporate restructurings as well as on general corporate and commercial law, contract law as well as stock exchange law. Pascal Hubli has extensive experience in advising national and international, listed and non-listed companies and multinational groups of companies as well as entrepreneurs and investors in various industries.
- Represented Julius Baer Group Ltd in connection with the acquisition of several Swiss asset management companies
- Counsel to EFG International AG in its acquisition of the Swiss bank BSI SA from Banco BTG Pactual S.A.
- Counsel to SIX Swiss Exchange-listed ams AG in its acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Heptagon Advanced Micro-Optics Pte. Ltd.
- Counsel to global biotechnology company Shire plc. in the closing in Switzerland of the global sale of its oncology business to Servier S.A.S.
- Member of the editorial team of takeoverpractice.ch
- Member of professional organizations (e.g. International Bar Association (IBA), International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
Clients appreciate Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd for ‘producing fast and efficient solutions that are legally watertight.‘ The group handles the full spectrum of corporate law and transactions, from start-up financing rounds to private equity deals as well as private and public M&A cross-border matters. It is particularly noted for its strength in interdisciplinary matters, frequently collaborating with the competition, IP and tax teams. Lorenzo Olgiati has more than 25 years of experience in the field and leads the practice together with Jean Jacques Ah Choon who has considerable know-how in the venture capital space. Senior partner Martin Weber is the key contact for banking clients. Other prominent practitioners are Oliver Triebold, Pascal Hubli and Tarek Houdrouge. Senior associate Marcel Jakob is ‘a very technically sound and strong lawyer.’
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd advises on all aspects of business law with particular experience in banking and finance, capital markets and corporate and M&A matters with further expertise in dispute resolution, where Peter Burckhardt, Christopher Boog and Urs Hoffmann-Nowotny are active. Philippe Borens, Lorenzo Olgiati, Oliver Triebold, Lorenza Ferrari Hofer and David Mamane are the key names for IP and competition law matters. Other names to note include Pascal Hubli, Josef Caleff, Anya George, Anna Kozmenko, Olivier Favre and Andrea Dorjee-Good.
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland - Switzerland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Real estate and construction
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations