Ms Andrea Dorjee-Good > Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd Offices
P.O. Box 2201
- Go to...
Ms Andrea Dorjee-Good
Zurich / Private Clients and Estates / Dispute Resolution
Andrea Dorjee-Good is a Partner in Schellenberg Wittmer’s Private Clients and Estates Group in Zurich where she heads the practice. Her main areas of practice include domestic and international estate planning as well as trust and estate litigation.
- Advises private clients on all aspects of estate and succession planning including marital property agreements, wills, succession pacts, trusts and foundations
- Has extensive experience in complex trust and estate disputes and the administration of large international estates
- Member of several professional associations, including the Swiss and the Zurich Bar Associations, the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA) and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). She regularly publishes in her fields of specialization.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The ‘fantastic private client team‘ at Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd ‘stands out for the personalised service it offers to its clients‘. The service encompasses all contentious and non-contentious legal issues for families and individuals, such as estate and succession planning, private wealth and business asset structuring, family office organisation, trust administration and inheritance disputes. The unit is further experienced in the sale or acquisition of unique assets, such as art pieces, private jets and yachts. Bernard Vischer has ‘impressive multi-jurisdictional tax and estate planning knowledge‘, the ‘outstanding‘ Christian Girod has a focus on estate and trust disputes, as does Alexander Jolles. Caroline Lopez Nagai is experienced in cross-border succession planning. The practice further includes Grégoire Wuest. Clients are ‘extremely impressed‘ by David Wallace Wilson and Andrea Dorjee-Good.
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd advises on all aspects of business law with particular experience in banking and finance, capital markets and corporate and M&A matters with further expertise in dispute resolution, where Peter Burckhardt, Christopher Boog and Urs Hoffmann-Nowotny are active. Philippe Borens, Lorenzo Olgiati, Oliver Triebold, Lorenza Ferrari Hofer and David Mamane are the key names for IP and competition law matters. Other names to note include Pascal Hubli, Josef Caleff, Anya George, Anna Kozmenko, Olivier Favre and Andrea Dorjee-Good.
- Next Generation Partners - Switzerland > Private client
- Private client - Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland - Switzerland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Real estate and construction
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations