Dr Frank Bremer, LL.M. > Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd Offices
P.O. Box 2201
- Go to...
Dr Frank Bremer, LL.M.
Frank Bremer is a Counsel in our Competition and Antitrust Group and in our Information and Communication Technology Group in Zurich. He has represented clients in complex antitrust investigations and merger notifications in a variety of areas such as construction tendering, sports broadcasting rights, postal services and aircraft manufacturing.
- Cartel Investigations, Leniency, Settlements, Dawn Raids
- Swiss and Multinational Merger Control Procedures
- Swiss Internal Market Freedoms and State Aid
- Administrative Law and Procedural Rights
- Energy, Telecoms and Postal Regulation
- Acquisition and Marketing of Sports Broadcasting Rights
- Supply and Distribution Contracts
- Business Secrets and Data Protection
- Compliance and Internal Investigations
- Lecturer at the University of St. Gallen
- Member of the Zurich, Swiss and Munich Bar Associations
- Member of Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- Member of ASAS (Swiss association of competition law)
- Member of AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers)
The administrative law and public procurement practice at Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd has a focus on representing parties in administrative procedures before courts on a cantonal and federal level as well as dealing with public authorities in regard to public procurement. The group drafts, reviews and negotiates tender notices, documents and procurement contracts and advises gas and electricity producers and distributors on grid tariffs, partial grid transfers and joint ventures, among others. David Mamane, Roland Mathys and Yves Jeanrenaud are the practice heads. Counsel Frank Bremer is also noted.
The competition practice of Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd is well-positioned to act for clients in investigations, dawn raids, leniency applications and compliance reviews. Other areas of expertise are merger control filings, general competition advice and representation in disputes. The team is noted for its broad client roster containing national and international companies. Practice head David Mamane is noted for ‘persistently representing the interests of his clients, but with a sound assessment of the chances and risks of litigation‘. Other key practitioners are counsels Peter Picht and Frank Bremer and senior associate Amalie Wijesundera.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Real estate and construction