Mr David Wallace Wilson, M.J.C. > Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd > Geneva, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd Offices
15bis, rue des Alpes
P.O. Box 2088
1211 Geneva 1
- Go to...
Mr David Wallace Wilson, M.J.C.
Geneva / Private Clients & Estates / Taxation / Sports, Art and Entertainment / White-Collar Crime and Compliance.
David Wallace Wilson is a Partner with Schellenberg Wittmer’s Private Wealth practice. He advises individuals and families on wealth structuring and estate planning for their personal and business assets.
- Advising individuals and families on wealth structuring, life-time and estate planning
- Specialist in complex family, guardianship and inheritance disputes
- Acting as executor in international successions
- Advising trustees and intermediaries on regulatory issues (AML, CRS etc.)
- Assisting clients with their fine-art and philanthropic ventures
- Chairman of STEP Geneva (officer since 2004)
- Committee Member – STEP International Client Global Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Founder of www.trusts.ch, the leading website on trusts in Switzerland
- Extensive speaking engagements and topical publications
The team at Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd has a ‘wide base of experience and expertise for private clients‘. The client portfolio includes Swiss and foreign high-net-worth individuals, families, private banks, family offices and trust companies, which instruct the practice in the administration of trusts and estates; estate planning and structuring; inheritance disputes; and the acquisition or sale of unique assets, such as art, real estate and yachts, among other matters. Bernard Vischer in Geneva, who specialises in advising controlled businesses on governance, dispute prevention and succession, and recently promoted partner Andrea-Dorjee Good jointly lead the practice. Christian Girod is the key contact in Geneva for trust and estate proceedings, while David Wallace Wilson is experienced in wealth structuring and estate planning. Other names to note are DR-specialist Alexander Jolles and Geneva-based counsel Caroline López Nagai, who has an ‘enquiring mind‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Real estate and construction