Mr Johan Henrik Nossum > Advokatfirmaet Schjødt > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Schjødt Offices
Tordenskiolds gate 12
P.O. Box 2444 Solli
- Go to...
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The team at Advokatfirmaet Schjødt is particularly sought out for its established track record in acting on complex restructuring matters, often including international elements. Department head Egil Horstad, who is based in Bergen, is well known for acting as a court-appointed administrator, and Oslo-based Peter Bugge Hjorth regularly acts for lenders in cross-border restructuring mandates. Also in the Oslo office, Siv Sandvik is a key name for clients from the shipping, oil, mining and financial services sectors, and Johan Henrik Nossum is a specialist in bankruptcy law. Norman Hansen Meyer joined the group in 2023.
- Next Generation Partners Norway > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insolvency and corporate recovery Norway
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance (including shipping finance)
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations
- Real estate