Dr Jakob Höhn > Pestalozzi > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr Jakob Höhn
Mergers and acquisitions / Corporate.
Practice in private and public M&A (including unsolicited takeovers). Also active in equity rights offerings and IPOs. Recognised representative for the listing of securities at the SIX. Provides also general corporate advise for listed and privately held companies.
Bar Admission (1988). Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. (LL.M., 1991). Joined Pestalozzi (1991). Partner at Pestalozzi (1996). Head of Corporate and Commercial Practice Group (since 1998). Member of Pestalozzi’s Management Board (until 2016).
Swiss and Zurich Bar Associations, American Bar Association (ABA), Swiss American Chamber of Commerce.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Real estate and construction
- Data privacy and data protection
- Healthcare and life sciences