Dr Vladislav Skvortsov > Noerr > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
1-YA BRESTSKAYA UL. 29
- Go to...
Dr Vladislav Skvortsov
Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A
Vladislav advises banks and corporate borrowers on finance transactions and projects, including infrastructure, project and structured finance, acquisition finance and syndications, derivatives and capital markets. He also has considerable experience in corporate transactions under Russian and English law, including M&A and joint ventures. His sector experience covers financial institutions, commodity trading, aviation, metals and mining, oil&gas, energy, automotive, transport and retail.
His recent transactions include:
- VTB Bank: Acted as the lead counsel, Russian, English and German counsel to the lender on major infrastructure financings relating to the construction of nine (9) solar power stations in Russia. Apart from dealing with finance and security documents, the scope of work included revising and negotiating amendments to Russian law EPC contracts from a Russian customer’s and the lender’s perspective
- VTB Bank (Europe): Advised the lender on four (4) financings for Russian borrowers for the total principal amount EUR 235 million
- Alfa-Bank: Acted as the lead counsel to the lender on five rouble acquisition facilities
- Major Russian bank: Acted as the lead and English counsel to the lender on loans to three Russian subsidiaries of a major metals and mining group, and later amendments thereto (total value of the transaction $230 million)
- Alfa-Bank investment team: Acted as the lead counsel , English and German counsel to the lender on a $183 million transaction involving acquisition of Cypriot and German shares of the borrower’s group, unwinding of the REPO transactions, entering into corporate and finance transaction documents
- Foodpanda: Advised the seller on the sale of Delivery Club, a major internet food delivery service in Russia, for $100 million to Mail.Ru Group, a major Russian internet group
- Major international group: Acted as English and Russian counsel to the investor on a multi-step acquisition of a Russian food delivery service
- ICBC: Advised the lessee on over 15 transactions on acquisition and lease back to major Russian airlines and state leasing companies of new Boeing 777, Airbus A321 and Airbus A320 aircraft (total value over $1.2 billion)
- ICBC, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs: Advised the lenders on refinancing of over 10 aircraft-related transactions
Joined Noerr as a Partner in 2013 after over 15 years experience with two Magic Cirlce law firms.
English and Russian.
Legal diploma and Ph.D. degree from the Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia).
Noerr is adept at handling cross-border transactions governed by German, English or Russian law, which is reflective of its client base which consists of European and US financial institutions. The group’s primary strength lies in project and infrastructure finance, export and pre-export finance, real estate transactions and syndicated lending, among others. The department is headed by Vladislav Skvortsov and Stefan Weber.
Traditionally, Noerr has focused on advising European and US clients, but is also increasingly acting for Russian corporate borrowers and banks. The team’s recent work demonstrates its ability to handle acquisition and project finance transactions as well as regulatory issues. Vladislav Skvortsov and Stefan Weber lead the department.