Mr Vyacheslav Yugai > Noerr > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
1-YA BRESTSKAYA UL. 29
- Go to...
Mr Vyacheslav Yugai
Corporate and M&A
Head of Corporate and M&A
Vyacheslav Yugai’s core practice area is corporate law and M&A. He advises Russian and foreign companies on the establishment and implementation of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and the structuring of international transactions. Vyacheslav also advises companies regarding investment projects (including greenfield and brownfield investments and concluding and negotiating investment contracts, contract manufacturing agreements and distribution agreements) in the Russian Federation and abroad. Vyaheslav is a member of the Moscow Bar and is qualified as a solicitor of England and Wales and as an attorney in New York.
- Far Eastern National University, Law Institute, Russia, Diploma in Law (with honors), 2007
- University of Southern California’s Gould School of Laws (U.S.), LL.M, 2009
- Egorov, Puginsky, Afanasiev & Partners, Counsel, 2011 – 2019
- Admitted to practice law in Russia (advocate), New York, U.S. and England & Wales
- With Noerr since August 2019
Recommended for its ‘excellent knowledge of both Russian and German law’, Noerr is regularly instructed on corporate restructurings and in-bound investment transactions. In addition, the team is well-versed in assisting international blue-chip companies with the sale of domestic subsidiaries. Vyacheslav Yugai leads the practice with Björn Paulsen, who splits his time between Moscow and Hamburg.