Mrs Anne Marie Verschuur > NautaDutilh > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1082 PR AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 7113, 1007 JC AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Corporate and litigation lawyers, tax advisers and civil law notaries all contribute their individual expertise, ensuring that the team at NautaDutilh can offer clients a fully integrated and seamless service for all media and entertainment matters. Jolize Lautenbach focuses on the regulatory side of the practice, whilst Anne Marie Verschuur is the key contact for IP matters. Homme ten Have, who heads the practice along with them, is a specialist in employment law, especially within the sports sector. Saskia Nuijten, who has extensive litigation experience before the national courts, is also recommended.
NautaDutilh‘s intellectual property practice has strong expertise in cross-border litigation particularly in the life sciences and food industries. The firm’s client roster includes Lego, Feyenoord, and GSK. Practice head Anne Marie Verschuur has extensive experience in litigating and advising on intellectual property rights and is a key individual involved in the multi-jurisdictional trade mark litigation case defending GSK against Sandoz, senior associate Jeroen Boelens is also advising alongside. Clients praise the ‘breadth and depth‘ of the firm’s practice. In addition to Charles Gielen, Richard van Oerle, and counsel Fleur Folmer are also notable.
NautaDutilh‘s patent litigation expertise includes cases before the Supreme Court, particularly in the life sciences sector. Key clients include Medac, REV’IT! and Heraeus. Practice head Anne Marie Verschuur has significant experience in both litigation and advisory matters.
The NautaDutilh team assists clients ranging from start-ups to market leaders and investors on a variety of corporate and M&A transactions. Ruud Smits handles work for pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices clients; in a recent highlight, he advised Johnson & Johnson on its acquisition of Innovalens. On the IP front, Anne Marie Verschuur counts GlaxoSmithKline among her clients, and Stijn Franken advises on insurance and reinsurance issues, regulatory law and product liability cases.
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences - Netherlands
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights - Netherlands
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment - Netherlands
- Intellectual property: Patents - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Energy: transactional
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Banking and finance > Lender or arranger side
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: equity
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: retail
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Intellectual property: Patents