Mr Marco Toni > Loyens & Loeff > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
- Go to...
Mr Marco Toni
Corporate / M&A
Marco Toni, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich office. He focuses on domestic and international M&A transactions, private equity, corporate governance and general corporate, stock exchange and capital markets laws. Find more information here Marco Toni | Loyens & Loeff.
- International Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- New York Bar admission, 2013
- Master of law, Columbia University School of Law, New York, United States of America, 2011
- Bar admission, 2008
- Master of law, University of Zurich, Switzerland, 2004
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Loyens & Loeff is noted for its ‘exceptional business sense‘, which it employs in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, private equity and corporate governance mandates. The team has an impressive client portfolio including several international companies and is able to draw on the firm’s strong tax offering. Practice head Marco Toni is considered to be a ‘perfect deal maker‘. Andreas Hinsen also handles restructurings.
- Next Generation Partners - Switzerland > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Switzerland