Mrs Judith Raijmakers > Loyens & Loeff > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
- Go to...
Mrs Judith Raijmakers
Banking & Finance
Judith Raijmakers, attorney at law, is a partner in our Zurich and Luxembourg offices. She focuses on finance transactions including acquisition financing, asset financing, real estate and transportation financing, debt (re)structuring and debt issuances. Find more information here: Judith Raijmakers | Loyens & Loeff
- Amsterdam Bar Association
- Luxembourg Bar Association
- Post-graduate programme in financing and security rights, Grotius Academy the Netherlands, 2005
- Masters in civil law and European law (both cum laude), University of Utrecht, the Netherlands, 1999
- Law degree in European and French law, (Paris II – Assas), France, 1998
Led by Judith Raijmakers, the team at Loyens & Loeff handles acquisition, real estate and asset-based financing, as well as financial restructurings. The group also advises on regulatory aspects, asset management and fund distribution. The broad client portfolio includes banks, debt funds, securities dealers and trading venues, among others.