Mr Beat Baumgartner > Loyens & Loeff > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
- Go to...
Mr Beat Baumgartner
Beat Baumgartner, attorney at law and Swiss certified tax expert, is a partner in our Zurich office. He focuses on Swiss and international taxation, M&A, financing and capital market transactions. Find more information here: Beat Baumgartner | Loyens & Loeff
- International Fiscal Association
- Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Certified tax expert, 2012
- Chartered financial analyst, 2012
- PhD, international taxation, University of Zurich Switzerland, 2010
- Law, University of St. Gallen, 2006
- Business administration, University of St. Gallen Switzerland, 2004
Loyens & Loeff has a broad tax practice and acts for clients including international corporations, investment managers, private equity funds and other financial institutions as well as high-net-worth individuals and family businesses. The group handles corporate and transaction tax, transfer pricing, VAT, customs and employment tax. Practice head Beat Baumgartner is an experienced adviser and is ably supported by Fabian Sutter, who made partner in January 2021.