Mr Marc Meyers > Loyens & Loeff > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
18-20 RUE EDWARD STEICHEN
- Go to...
Mr Marc Meyers
Marc Meyers, partner, heads the Investment Management Practice Group in our Luxembourg office. He focuses on the structuring and regulatory work for Luxembourg alternative investment fund structures.
Marc specialises in advising clients on the structuring and regulatory work for Luxembourg alternative investment fund structures, with a particular focus on private equity, real estate / infrastructure and debt funds. He advises fund managers on regulatory matters and has broad experience in handling corporate and secured financing matters.
Before joining Loyens & Loeff, he established the Luxembourg legal practice of another Benelux law firm and gained experience in other leading international law firms in London and New York. He lectures in Luxembourg Investment Fund Law at the University of Lorraine.
English, Luxembourgish, French, Dutch, German
- Luxembourg Bar, 1997
- New York Bar, 2002
- Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI)
- Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA)
- M., Northwestern University School of Law (Chicago, USA), 2001
- Certificate in business administration, Kellogg School of Management (Chicago USA), 2001
- Master of Laws, Robert Schuman University (Strasbourg, France), 1996
- Master’s in Economics, Louis Pasteur University (Strasbourg, France), 1993