Mr Elie-Raphaël Soudry > Loyens & Loeff > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
18-20 RUE EDWARD STEICHEN
- Go to...
Mr Elie-Raphaël Soudry
Banking & Finance
Elie-Raphaël Soudry, counsel, is a member of the Banking & Finance Practice Group in our Luxembourg office. He focuses on secured lending, including acquisition and real estate finance as well as transportation finance.
Elie-Raphaël joined the Banking & Finance Department of Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg in September 2014. He specialises in banking and finance law, and advises clients on national and cross-border financial transactions, in particular acquisition finance, aircraft, ship and rail finance, asset finance, real estate finance, refinancing and securitisation.
Before joining Loyens & Loeff, Elie-Raphaël acquired three years’ experience in the Banking & Finance Department of another leading Luxembourg law firm, as well as experience in banking and finance law during internships in major law firms in Paris and Luxembourg. Elie-Raphaël teaches the corporate law course in the Master in Management, Financial Economics track at EDHEC Business School in Nice (France).
- Luxembourg Bar (List IV), 2015
- Marseille Bar (France), 2012
- Certificate of professional qualification as an attorney (Certificat d’aptitude à la profession d’avocat), 2011
- Diploma in Law & Management, Finance & Entrepreneurship (Diplôme en Droit & Management, parcours Finance & Entreprenariat), EDHEC Business School (Nice, France), 2010
- Postgraduate diploma in Banking Law & Private Wealth Management (Master 2 Droit Bancaire & Opérations Patrimoniales), University of Aix-Marseille (France), 2008
- Master’s Degree in Business Law (Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires), University of Aix-Marseille (France), 2007