Mrs Nadège Le Gouellec > Loyens & Loeff > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
18-20 RUE EDWARD STEICHEN
- Go to...
Mrs Nadège Le Gouellec
Nadège Le Gouellec, counsel, is a member of the Tax Practice Group in our Luxembourg office. She focuses on the tax structure of companies and equity funds in Luxembourg.
Nadège advises a wide range of multinationals and private equity funds with respect to their tax structure in Luxembourg. Her advice relates mainly to acquisitions, project financing, structured finance, securitisations, corporate reorganisations and real estate. She also has experience in tax controversy and tax litigation in the Luxembourg courts.
- Luxembourg Bar (List IV), 2012
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Postgraduate diploma in Business and Tax Law (DJCE), University of Rennes (France), 2008
- LL.M. in International Business Law, University of Exeter (Devon, United Kingdom), 2007
- Master’s in French and British Business Law, University of Rennes (France)