Mrs Sabrina Martin > Loyens & Loeff > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
18-20 RUE EDWARD STEICHEN
- Go to...
Mrs Sabrina Martin
Litigation & Risk Management Practice Group
Sabrina Martin, local partner, is a member of the Litigation & Risk Management Practice Group in our Luxembourg office. She focuses on international litigation, employment, real-estate, civil, corporate and contract law, data protection, innovation and commercial litigation.
Sabrina has more than 20 years of experience in advising clients on complex multi-jurisdictional litigation cases. She also advises and assists clients on dispute resolution, employment law, contract, commercial and corporate law, and focuses in particular on startups and new technology legal aspects.
Sabrina went on starting her law firm for 15 years, and developed the first legal tech in Luxembourg with her own legal advice platform, MLO, contributing to answer startups needs and fostering innovation.
- Member of the Conseil de l’Ordre du Barreau de Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Bar, 1996
- Member of the Association pour la Protection des Données au Luxembourg (APDL)
- Member of the House of Startups checkpoint and Luxembourg City Incubator
- Member of the Legal Netlink Alliance
- Law degree, Institut d’Etudes Judiciaires, (Nancy, France), 1993
- Master’s degree in Criminal Sciences (DEA en sciences criminelles), Université Robert Schuman, Faculté de droit, sciences économiques et gestion (Strasbourg, France), 1993
- Master’s degree in Private Law (Maîtrise en droit, droit privé), Université Robert Schuman, Faculté de droit, sciences économiques et gestion, (Strasbourg, France), 1992