Mr Olivier Marquais > Loyens & Loeff > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
18-20 RUE EDWARD STEICHEN
- Go to...
Mr Olivier Marquais
Litigation & Risk Management Practice Group
Olivier Marquais, senior associate, is a member of the Litigation & Risk Management Practice Group in our Luxembourg and Singapore offices. He focuses on international commercial law.
Olivier specialises in (international) commercial law, contract drafting and negotiation, dispute resolution, Blockchain technology and smart contracts. He has experience in advising on a broad range of complex, high-value multi-jurisdictional technology and construction litigations and arbitrations. Prior to joining Loyens & Loeff in 2018, Olivier was the Legal Officer and Representative of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Asia/Pacific region based in Singapore. Olivier is also member of the Fintech Team.
- New York Bar, 2015
- Ontario Bar, 2014
- Paris Bar, 2015
- Quebec Bar, 2014
- Luxembourg (List IV), 2019
- Quebec Bar School, University of Ottawa (Canada), 2013
- Bachelor of Common Law, J.D. (Cum laude), University of Ottawa (Canada), 2012
- Bachelor of Civil Law, LL.L. (Summa cum laude), University of Ottawa (Canada), 2012
- Master’s in Public International Law, LL.M. (With Distinction), University of Kent (Brussels, Belgium), 2008