Mr Wilfred Groen > Loyens & Loeff > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
FRED ROESKESTRAAT 100
1076 ED AMSTERDAM, PO BOX 71170
1008 BD AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Wilfred Groen
Real Estate Practice Group
Wilfred Groen is civil law notary and partner. He advises on commercial real estate transactions, including major real estate portfolios and in the areas of national and international restructurings, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, where he combines his expertise in real estate law and corporate law. Wilfred has written various articles on real estate law and corporate law.
Wilfred has started working at Loyens & Loeff in 1994.
Dutch, English, German
Grotius Academy and senior lecturer of the Grotius specialisation course in real estate law.
Notarial law, University of Leiden, 1992
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Loyens & Loeff‘s team integration with the firm’s tax, environment and planning, and banking and finance departments, ensures it is able to carry out ‘a dedicated job with a big team on a complex transaction with many disciplines involved‘. It provides a ‘one-stop shop‘ service and frequently handles multi-jurisdictional transactions. Steven Lucas, who focuses on commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as turnkey developments, is ‘extremely smart and a good communicator‘. Other key names to note are practice head Lonne Rooseboom, Wilfred Groen and Bram Linnartz, who has particular expertise advising on German real estate funds.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: telecoms