Mr Patrick van Oppen > Loyens & Loeff > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
FRED ROESKESTRAAT 100
1076 ED AMSTERDAM, PO BOX 71170
1008 BD AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Patrick van Oppen
Tax - Partner
Patrick van Oppen, tax partner, is a member of the Corporate Tax Services practice of Loyens & Loeff.
Patrick advises national and international clients and specialises in (cross-border) transactions and group restructuring, particularly in relation to the Benelux, Germany, and Japan. He focusses on transfer pricing related matters (advance pricing agreements, general audits, mutual consultation procedures, etc.) and forms part of Loyens & Loeff’s Automotive and Healthcare Teams and the Region Team Asia-Pacific.
Patrick worked in the Frankfurt office and headed the Tokyo office from 2005 to 2009.
Dutch, English, German
Patrick is a member of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association.
Dutch tax law, University of Leiden, 1994
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: telecoms