Mrs Carola van den Bruinhorst > Loyens & Loeff > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
FRED ROESKESTRAAT 100
1076 ED AMSTERDAM, PO BOX 71170
1008 BD AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Carola van den Bruinhorst
Tax - Partner
Carola van den Bruinhorst, tax adviser, is a member of the International Tax Services practice group.
She advises internationally operating corporate clients, financial institutions and funds on Dutch and Luxembourg taxation in connection with mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, international financing transactions and other international structures.
She founded our Hong Kong office in 2011 and headed it until she moved back to Amsterdam in 2017. Previously she also worked in Milan, New York and Hong Kong.
Dutch, English, Italian
Carola has been actively involved in the International Bar Association, served the IBA Taxes Committee in various roles, including as co-chair. She has been a member of the IBA Legal Practice Division Council during 2011-2014 and is a member of its Management Board since 2015. As of 2017, she is the IBA’s Assistant – Treasurer.
Law, University of Groningen, 1990
American tax law, University of Leiden, 1992
European Fiscal Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 1993
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: telecoms