Mr Roel Fluit > Loyens & Loeff > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
FRED ROESKESTRAAT 100
1076 ED AMSTERDAM, PO BOX 71170
1008 BD AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Roel Fluit
Corporate / M&A
Attorney at law / Partner
Roel Fluit is a partner in the Corporate Law practice group. He specialises in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and (national and international) joint ventures. In addition, he assists and structures management buyouts, leveraged buyouts and private equity transactions. Roel has been involved in several high-profile national and international transactions, amongst others, in the financial regulatory and tech sector and regularly represented principal international private equity houses in their investments, add on and exit transactions.
From 2010 through 2013, Roel worked in the New York Office of Loyens & Loeff and provided corporate and transactional advice to various companies and financial institutions.
Roel lectures frequently and has published on a number of corporate law-related matters.
Roel is a member of the Region Teams United States and Latin America and visits these regions on a frequent basis.
Roel is a member of the Dutch and American Bar Associations.
Dutch law (cum laude), University of Amsterdam, 2004
LL.M. degree, International Business Transactions (cum laude), Nyenrode Business Universiteit, 2004
LL.M. degree, US Corporate Law, New York University School of Law, 2005
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Energy: regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Investment funds
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: equity
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: telecoms