Jeantet > Geneva, Switzerland > Firm Profile
AVENUE DE FRANCE 23
Jeantet > The Legal 500 Rankings
Switzerland > Tax Tier 4Jeantet capably covers tax matters for clients in the Swiss-Lux-French markets, with offices in the relevant jurisdictions. The group is active for corporate and private clients as well as for commodity businesses and investors, assisting with M&A and real estate-related tax aspects. Patrice Lefèvre-Péaron has experience with outbound and inbound investments. Senior associates Laure Rinchet and Aline Henrion-Chardon provide key support.
INSEEC U. – CINVEN
SAPIANCE SAPIANCE CAPITAL LTD
- Advised GIFI throughout the structuring of its first investment in Switzerland, the opening of the store chain in Switzerland and the structuring of a joint venture and investments arrangements.
- Acted as Swiss legal counsel to ENGIE group and Solairedirect Global Operations SA in connection with the construction, operation of a photovoltaic electric generation facility located in the State of Aguascalientes, Mexico, together with its financing.
Other key lawyers:
‘The practice is unique because of the outstanding experience that this team enjoys when it comes to cross-border corporate matters. Not to be underestimated is their deep knowledge of tax law and structuring.’
‘Patrice Lefèvre-Péaron is very knowledgeable and extremely efficient. A great lawyer with deep knowledge of the laws coupled with a seasoned practitioner who cuts to the chase and sees the problematics way ahead of time.’
‘We appreciate their precision, knowledge and accessibility.’
‘Patrice Lefèvre-Péaron is an excellent technician, honest, and always relevant to the interests of his clients. Patrice and his team are available and responsive. Especially thanks to his background, Patrice has in-depth expertise and ability to manage from a technical, but also cultural point of view multi-jurisdiction matters in continental Europe as well as the US/UKkl.’
‘Jeantet acquired a unique position on the French-Swiss legal and tax market making available in Switzerland a unique French legal and tax platform for M&A, but also other specific expertise like real estate. The team knows perfectly how to manage matters with a tricky mixture of legal and tax aspects.’
‘We appreciate working with Laure Rinchet, who is qualified at French, Luxembourg and Swiss bars with for each jurisdiction an in-depth knowledge of the legal systems and constraints. She is an excellent technician.’
‘Very responsive, commercial and aggressive when needed.’
‘Patrice Lefèvre-Péaron is simply an outstanding lawyer.’
INSEEC U. – CINVEN
YORK CAPITAL US
CA Indosuez Wealth (Europe)
- Acted as Swiss legal counsel to ENGIE group in connection with the construction and operation of a photovoltaic electric generation facility located in Mexico together with its financing.
- Acted as Swiss legal counsel to the Australian investment fund and the arrangers in connection with the negotiation and structuring of an equity-linked financing project (convertible notes financing with warrants coverage) for Leclanché.
- Advised VINCI on the structuring of its first real estate investment in Switzerland, including tax, corporate and financing aspects and in compliance with the Lex Koller law.
Jeantet > Firm Profile
Jeantet Switzerland is the only Franco-Swiss top-of-the line business and tax law firm making available to its French, Swiss, and international clients a platform of 120 lawyers with expertise that is both powerful and recognized.
Our team has more than 20 years’ experience advising on problems involving Franco-Swiss relationships for companies and financial institutions and for family businesses.
A Swiss law firm admitted to the Bar of Geneva, our firm has been cited as being a “reference for handling Franco-Swiss issues” (Legal 500 Law Firm Directory). Patrice Lefèvre-Péaron, managing partner of the firm, moreover, has been mentioned as a “very technical lawyer, very attentive, the depth of whose expertise gives clients confidence in very complex matters.”
|Mergers and acquisitions, Tax, Banking & Finance||Patrice Lefèvre Péaronfirstname.lastname@example.org||+41 (0)22 552 15 90|
Staff FiguresNumber of lawyers : 4
LanguagesEnglish French Italian
MembershipsWorld Services Group (WSG) Energy Law Group (ELG)
OtherContact : Patrice Lefèvre-Péaron (Partner): email@example.com Other offices : Budapest Other offices : Casablanca Other offices : Kiev Other offices : Moscow Other offices : Paris
France: Renewable Energy
Published: May 2022
Authors: Adrien Fourmon Karl Hepp de Sevelinges
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Renewable Energy laws and regulations that may occur in France.
France: Enforcement of Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters
Published: August 2022
Authors: Xavier Pernot Pierre Linais
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Enforcement of Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters laws and regulations that may occur in France.
France: Banking & Finance
Published: February 2022
Authors: Martine Samuelian
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Banking & Finance laws and regulations that may occur in France.