Mr Frédéric Sardain > Jeantet > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
11 RUE GALILÉE
- Go to...
Mr Frédéric Sardain
IP & IT
Intellectual property – Information technology
Partner at Jeantet since 2016
Frédéric Sardain heads the IP and technology practice in Paris.
He advises his French or foreign clients for complex digital projects (e-commerce, data protection, IT agreements, e-signature, cyber-security, platforms, etc.).
He also has extensive experience in transactional IP (mergers, acquisitions, joint-ventures, partnerships) and in strategic litigation related to intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyright).
Frédéric is a lecturer at the Panthéon-Assas University (Paris II) in “Digital communication law”.
He is considered among the « Best Lawyers in France » by his peers in « Intellectual Property law » and in « Media law » (Best Lawyers / Les Echos, 2017).
French - English
- Panelist (UDRP, URS, TM-PDDRP), Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Center (ADNDRC, Hong-Kong, Beijing, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur)
- Panelist (ADR.eu), Arbitration Center for Internet Disputes (Czech Arbitration Court, Prague)
Ph.D. in Law
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Food
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration