Mr Florent Prunet > Jeantet > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
11 RUE GALILÉE
- Go to...
Mr Florent Prunet
Competition and EU law
Commercial law, distribution and restrictive practices – Commercial litigation, distribution and restrictive practices – Competition law and European law – Competition litigation – Consumer law – Consumer litigation
Partner at Jeantet since 2009
Florent Prunet advises and assists businesses in various economic sectors with regard to anti-competitive practices (specialised advice and litigation, compensation litigation, visits and seizures, etc.), merger control (French and European), distribution and consumption (networks, distribution and representation agreements, advertising, commercial practices) and generally defends them in all their economic litigation cases.
French - English
- Association des Avocats Pratiquant le Droit de la Concurrence (Association of Lawyers Practicing Competition Law) (APDC)
- Association Française pour d’Etudes de la Concurrence (French Association for Competition Studies) (AFEC)
- Association des Sciences Po (Sciences Po Association)
- Postgraduate Diploma (DEA) in National Public Law (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University, 1994)
- Graduate of Sciences Po, Public Service Section (Institute of Political Studies of Paris, 1993)
Jeantet‘s litigation team handles a range of cases, spanning commercial, corporate, governance, securities, industrial and IP litigation, often acting in combination with colleagues from the firm’s other departments and international offices, especially in Eastern Europe. Mediation is also dealt with. The practice is currently involved in several regulatory and damage enforcement cases following condemnation by competition authorities. Leading investment funds and French and international companies and banks are clients. Xavier Pernot and Loraine Donnedieu de Vabres-Tranié co-head the commercial litigation practice. Florent Prunet is also involved.
Jeantet‘s ten-lawyer team offers strong domestic antitrust litigation expertise. The practice is involved in several cartel investigations by the French Competition Authority regarding various industry sectors. The team also assists clients with regulatory issues and in handling damage claim proceedings before courts. Leading French and international companies are clients. Loraine Donnedieu de Vabres-Tranié is in charge. Other key names include Thomas Picot, Florent Prunet and counsel Florent Vever.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Food
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration